Join our Team!
TightLines Designs is a socially responsible architecture firm whose mission is to provide eco-friendly, quality affordable housing design solutions. From single family community development to elderly and supportive multi-family housing, we are committed to creating great places to live. We are always seeking talented and energetic individuals to join our team in downtown Raleigh!
Positions available include: Entry Level, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager and Architect. Our group is dynamic and friendly, with a commitment to designing quality affordable housing across NC and the nation. Our new team members will join us in developing senior, family, veteran and disaster relief housing projects both in a single family and multifamily capacity.
The ideal candidate is able to:
• Work collaboratively, yet think independently and analytically
• Jump into a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and deadlines
• Work with clients and team members on all facets of a project: from documentation and schematic design, to details and construction administration
• Contribute to a positive work environment
• Professional degree, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe experience required
• Architectural License not required
Please send your resume and work samples (not exceeding 5MB) to info[at]tightlinesdesigns.com
We look forward to meeting you!